TV Cable Adjustment????

Status
Not open for further replies.

J.Rod22

Greasemonkey
Oct 4, 2009
Georgia
Hey guys,

I was looking into getting a stronger 200-4R transmission for my cutlass because Im going to swap out my 307 to an olds 350. So I decided to go with the stage 1 200-4R from extreme automatics. But before I order one I have a question to ask. I have never installed any transmissions before but I planned on doing this one for myself to learn and save money but when I read the instructions I was intimidated when I read about the tv cable adjustment. Is it hard to adjust?? Should I be able to do it alone or will I have to take it to a transmission shop???

Your help is appreciated thanks.

deathproof

Greasemonkey
May 2, 2009
saint louis
Adjusting the cable should be easy with any descent manual. Why it gets confusing is ALOT of people ether don't adjust it or don't even bother to hook it up. I cant tell you how many people and or friends I've had ask me why they're car isn't running "quite right", only to have the tv cable melted on to an exhaust manifold cause nobody ever thought of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor