Tynan918

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikester

Comic Book Super Hero
Mar 10, 2010
Small town NY
I know some of you guys are on multiple forums and FB groups. Anyone see any posts from Tynan918 ? I wonder if he ever got rid of the Monte and bought a reliable driver.

• Optimistic
Reactions: 1 user

81cutlass

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 16, 2009
Western MN
season 2 stir the pot GIF by MTV Floribama Shore

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Built6spdMCSS

Geezer
Jun 15, 2012
Florida Beach
I will be the first to say yeah I went a little overboard diving in to track the guy and the whole ordeal because of how dumb the shitshow was, some of you got in my azz on it and that was fair.

To create a thread about him tho.. that might be more bored/concerned than me..🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

scoti

Royal Smart Person
Sep 5, 2019
Texas
I will be the first to say yeah I went a little overboard diving in to track the guy and the whole ordeal because of how dumb the shitshow was, some of you got in my azz on it and that was fair.

To create a thread about him tho.. that might be more bored/concerned than me..🤣
I wondered if he ever got his stuff going as well. I didn't feel the need to start a thread/post about it but don't think it's beyond reasonable that someone else did.

I 100% get yours & other members frustration level w/him on his constant ask a question; get answer/answers; & then challenge the advice/info because of an easier/cheaper/hacked option he was given elsewhere. The line was drawn for me when he blamed us for a failure because "we didn't tell him" every possible/probable thing that could go wrong choosing one solution over another (suggesting we intentionally did him wrong). Awe hell no.... I checked out right there.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users

Built6spdMCSS

Geezer
Jun 15, 2012
Florida Beach
Well yea he is the type of person that's called an askhole.. asks stuff and does exactly what you just said above.

That's why it pisses anyone off who puts the time in to give advice, because people like that are a waste of time. Then you want to jump in their azz with the standard what the fck is wrong with you... but people have the freedom to be the shining potato they are so there's that.

mikester

Comic Book Super Hero
Mar 10, 2010
Small town NY
Actually I didnt really think about him until this morning when I saw his name pop up on the bottom of the page when I was reading the comments about the SBC valve covers. His oil pan gasket fiasco came up first on Similar Threads. LOL

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
I can honestly say I haven't given him or his car any thought in months.
Really? Even after you spent all that time building that guesthouse err "chickenhouse" as you call it for him to move into? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor