ufc 100

Status
Not open for further replies.

elliottw

Apprentice
May 26, 2009
north dakota
Yea he handled himself really unprofessionally though. But dang Henderson turned out the lights on Bisping, I'm glad though cuz he's way to cocky and a wicked D-bag.

86inthemakin

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Mar 26, 2009
South TX
Man I thought it was pretty funny. He was gettin booed. Made the best of it I thought. But yea bisbing got knocked out dirty. And the second one was even worse. I was goin for bisbing though. What ya think of the GSP Alves fight?

elliottw

Apprentice
May 26, 2009
north dakota
I picked gsp to win. I figured he had to win because it would have looked real bad for him if he won the belt twice and failed to defend it twice. He totally dominated Thiago though. I was suprised that he could get him down because he is so strong but gsp is very athletic. Thiago got gassed though and his only chance was to one shot gsp but he couldnt keep it standing.

elliottw

Apprentice
May 26, 2009
north dakota
I kinda doubt it. He could and he would still be legit but Anderson would still dominate him, but I think Anderson should move up because theres nobody in middleweight to challenge him. I would absolutely love to see Silva vs. Lyoto, that would be a serious test for Anderson.

elliottw

Apprentice
May 26, 2009
north dakota
Silva's moves are to smooth and tricky and hes so good so I don't give Forest much of a chance. He's a good fighter but he doesnt move his head enough and he'll take all your shots on the way in just so he can land one of his. He isn't much of a thinking fighter in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor