Value of number six heads?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solidhank

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Dec 29, 2011
Guy at the machine shop has a set of #6 heads. He asked what the value is. They're in need of a rebuild but are definitely not just paperweights. So I'm asking what would be the value of said heads? Thanks for your time guys.

L92 OLDS

Comic Book Super Hero
Mar 30, 2012
West Michigan
Solidhank said:
Guy at the machine shop has a set of #6 heads. He asked what the value is. They're in need of a rebuild but are definitely not just paperweights. So I'm asking what would be the value of said heads? Thanks for your time guys.
I have seen 6 and 7 castings go for $100. 5's seem to bring more money because they are supposed to flow more in stock form. I paid $300 for a complete 68' olds 350 to get the #5 heads, then spent another $1200 on them.

pencero

Royal Smart Person
Feb 20, 2008
Ind.
Pretty worthless heads unless you actually do the work to improve them and document it well. I agree w/ about $100

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor