Video I made enjoy guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chevyman85

G-Body Guru
Oct 25, 2006
Bonney Lake, WA
Very nice! Every car on there carried the tires, that's awesome! Good work :lol:

mustang_walker

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Nov 15, 2006
Alabama
Thanks

I love fast street cars and now I'm going back to my roots with this g-body project that I'm taking on. I'm down to two mustangs now and one g-body. I will post up later another video geared more toward this site. lol I know some ford haters may have choked on that video. lol

Chevyman85

G-Body Guru
Oct 25, 2006
Bonney Lake, WA
Re: Thanks

mustang_walker said:
I love fast street cars and now I'm going back to my roots with this g-body project that I'm taking on. I'm down to two mustangs now and one g-body. I will post up later another video geared more toward this site. lol I know some ford haters may have choked on that video. lol
I dont know... people need to be more open minded! I love Mustangs, but mustang drivers give them a bad name. Some GBody cars would be awesome! Nice work with the editing!

Footbrake

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Dec 3, 2006
Buffalo, New York
Wheelies

Loved the yellow wagon

85t5mcss

Master Mechanic
Apr 24, 2006
Indy, IN

mustang_walker said:
I know some ford haters may have choked on that video. lol
Not a Ford Hater. I'm a Rice Hater. Liked the vid. Like Mustangs, too. Just prefer the Montes because of a little more room.

Chevyman85

G-Body Guru
Oct 25, 2006
Bonney Lake, WA

85t5mcss said:
Not a Ford Hater. I'm a Rice Hater. Liked the vid. Like Mustangs, too. Just prefer the Montes because of a little more room.
Very true! I respect Mustags but I'd have to say they are a little cramped in leg room.

FLY_THE_BOWTIE

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jan 15, 2007
norman ,ok
mustang_walker said:
http://videos.streetfire.net/search/mean+fords/0/d8e4f517-3e5b-4c59-8696-47660d78fb8b.htm

hey mustang_walker, do you go to orsca races or did you find that online? what happened to limited street.com website. ikt hasnt worked for a while now. i met the guy that drove the "superman" camaro one day and he gave me a t-shirt advertiseing the record he set(but no longer holds). he was really cool. i wear the shirt around where i live and people have no idea about the car. but i guess it dont matter now cause they dont use it anymore. i like darrin hoyles camaro.

BB Olds

Apprentice
Feb 18, 2007
Wi.
Sweet vid but your nuts standing behind a car like that on a lanch

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor