vynil top

Status
Not open for further replies.

86 Grand prix

Master Mechanic
Nov 13, 2012
Chocowinity NC
I think the top was $105.00, all together was about $150.00. They will send you samples of the color that you pick out to confirm it is correct. Mine was a dead on match.

MeanBuicks

Master Mechanic
Apr 1, 2014
Memphis, TN
86 Grand prix said:
I did mine myself, ordered the padding and top from Kee Auto Top. They have a top preformed to fit a G body. It was not bad but mine was a rust free car. http://www.keeautotop.com/vinyltops.html
Strange, they list premade tops for G-body Regal and Grand Prix but not Cutlass or Monte. I'll have to shoot them an email to see about the Cutlass.

MeanBuicks

Master Mechanic
Apr 1, 2014
Memphis, TN
Just go a call back from Kee Auto Top and they say that the Cutlass Supreme vinyl top is the same as the FWD Ciera Holiday that they have listed in their catalog. I'm no expert on this but I don't agree with that. Here's the Ciera Holiday coupe.

olds_cutlass_ciera_holiday_coupe_grey_1984.jpg

78chevolds

Greasemonkey
Jun 25, 2013
I'd agree that the 1982-86 CUTLASS CIERA HOLIDAY would be the same as in the grain which was Elk. Of course the stitching and amount of material would differ.

1evilregal

Comic Book Super Hero
Apr 23, 2009
Greensboro, NC
make sure you take pics, and share the struggle! I'm looking to replace mine, and am really interested on how to tuck it around the rear window trim...

pencero

Royal Smart Person
Feb 20, 2008
Ind.
You might consider hitting a struggling cadillac dealership and just see if they'll beat the $800 price which is a bit high.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor