WANTED wagon rear compartment cubby doors

Trader history (0)

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
As the title says. I'm looking for a pair of lockable rear cubby doors for a G-body wagon. Color is not important.
Let me know what you have.
Thanks!

Last edited:

Longroof79

Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
:bump: Still on the hunt....

Longroof79

Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
:bump: Still on the lookout. 👁️👁️

Longroof79

Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
78 Pontiac Ventura Wagon... Maybe?? I can check next week
Sure, that would be great. I'm guessing a '78 Pontiac G-body wagon would either be a a Le Mans or Bonneville....if not a full size B-body wagon.
I appreciate you checking it out if it isn't an inconvenience. Let me know. Thank you!

Longroof79

Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Thank you again. I appreciate it.

Longroof79

Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Yes Le Mans, not full size. I'll look and let you know.
Were you able to take a look at that Pontiac wagon? I guess not, huh. Thanks anyway.

Last edited:

PBGBodyFan

G-Body Guru
Mar 3, 2009
Wisconsin
I had a spare set I sold to a friend last year, pretty hard to come by. I think I've tapped out any wagon parts car/junkyard leads around WI since getting mine a few years ago. But if I come across any or spot something online I'll try to let you know.

Reactions: 1 user

Longroof79

Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
I had a spare set I sold to a friend last year, pretty hard to come by. I think I've tapped out any wagon parts car/junkyard leads around WI since getting mine a few years ago. But if I come across any or spot something online I'll try to let you know.
Thanks Paul,
I realize that they're hard to come by. I must admit, I've never seen them all the years of perusing the junkyard. Perhaps if I did, I wasn't really focused on acquiring a set. I appreciate you letting me know if you come across a set or locate something online.
I also want to thank you again for your pics and measurements of the cubby latches. I've actually made a pair that looks pretty close to the originals.
I was preparing myself for installing them. A friend of mine apparently has set of the cubby doors someplace that he promised to send me. So I thought it was a done deal. For some reason he can't find one of them and promised to send them to me once he finds the missing door.
Unfortunately, Kevin is no longer the go- to guy for parts. :(

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor