WANTED wagon rear compartment cubby doors

Trader history (0)

PBGBodyFan

G-Body Guru
Mar 3, 2009
Wisconsin
The spare set I had was from Kevin actually, I wish I could of gotten the full panels off the Regal they came off of but we could never make the shipping work due to size/restrictions/covid etc. I agree, Kevin was a great source for parts I got quite a few things from.

I found two sets in a yard several years ago a friend kept, but I think both had some issues.

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Paul,
Kevin told me all about it when I asked him if he knew of any. The rear panels would invariably be cost prohibited to ship from Canada. Kevin had shipped a complete set of door panels to me, and it wasn't cheap. So I could only imagine how costly it would be to ship the rear panels from Saskatchewan due to the size and awkwardness of them.
I did have a pair of rear cargo panels shipped to me years ago from Ohio. As large as the boxes were, they weren't that bad via Greyhound. I'm sure it would be a lot pricier to ship them today.
Kevin was an excellent source of parts. Despite the high cost of shipping, he was quite reasonable.

Longroof79

Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
I thought I'd update this with a new bump. I'm still looking for those elusive cubby doors. :bump:

Also, if anyone has Fox Body Capri/ Mustang parts. I'm looking for a pair of '79-'82 A-pillar plastic trim. Color unimportant, but if they're red, better yet.
Thank you!

78Delta88

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
May 23, 2022
SW Arizona
Yep haven't forgotten. I'll try to get out there Friday Morning

Current plan still is to purchase the wagon, just don't have a place to put it right now. It's going to be mad maxed gut job 350/TH400 so you're welcome to any thing. It has 231/200 in It now.

Longroof79

Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Yep haven't forgotten. I'll try to get out there Friday Morning

Current plan still is to purchase the wagon, just don't have a place to put it right now. It's going to be mad maxed gut job 350/TH400 so you're welcome to any thing. It has 231/200 in It now.
Thank you Eric.
I appreciate you keeping an eye out for these parts. I haven't lost faith in you...;) I know these things are like trying to find hen's teeth.
Keep us up to date on the possible Mad Max wagon project. That should be interesting.

Reactions: 1 users

Longroof79

Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
I figured it's a new year, so, it's time to bump this thread again. I'll try my luck and hopefully someone comes across with a usable set, So the hunt continues.
:bump:

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor