want to swapy my 7. with a 12 bolt?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xcmx

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Dec 13, 2006
hey guys i wana change my little 7.5 out of my lemans and get a 12 bolt in there. i found the adjustable control arms, what year car would i get a rear end from and what cars? if anyone has any imput let me know. im surrently restoring it and actually building a drag car.. i got a chevy 350 with about 530 ponys going in it,turbo 350 with a 3500 stall converter. 8 pt cage is in i welded it all in and finished it yesterday.. i dont wanna run a 9 inch because i wana keep the car gm. so if anyone has any imput on a rear and what to do for an exact swap let me know.

ryanwitski

Master Mechanic
Nov 5, 2006
OH
i've been told an A body 10 bolt rear will fit with the adjustable suspension. Also the ten bolt does not take as much to push. of course the 8.5" but u knew that. try a chevelle or old elky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor