Want to trade grey 442 bumpers for chrome bumpers

Status
Not open for further replies.

83cut350chev

Greasemonkey
Jan 2, 2007
Churchville, PA
nothin wrong with the 442s, no rust, just want a set of chrome ones to match the trim on the bottom of my car..decent shape with minimal rust i would prefer but let me kno wat you guys got

later

dan2286

Royal Smart Person
Mar 25, 2008
Cleveland, Ohio
Have any pics? I have some nice condition chrome ones.

Blake442

Geezer
Apr 24, 2007
Minneapolis
I'd be interested in the front bumper. I have a chrome front bumper on my 442 that was put on prior to my purchasing it, due to a light collision...

Got any pics of your painted bumper?

My chrome front bumper is nice, with the exception that there is some rust-thru behind the license plate. Can't see it with the plate on, but you guys don't run front plates in PA... I'd be happy to find another front one, or maybe just buy it from you... I also have a clean rear bumper with only two small dings in it with no rust...

83cut350chev

Greasemonkey
Jan 2, 2007
Churchville, PA
i will catch a few pics of my bumpers, there still on my car but ill get some good shots..

83cut350chev

Greasemonkey
Jan 2, 2007
Churchville, PA
Re:

86-blk442 said:
i also have some chrome ones someone put chrome ones on my 442 and i want painted ones
just saw this havent been on here in a while. ru still looking for painted bumpers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor