Wanted - LS1 rear disk parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

L92 OLDS

Comic Book Super Hero
Mar 30, 2012
West Michigan
Can anyone out there in G body land help me out with a pair of rear LS style disk backing plate brakets with the dust shield and e brake set up? I can buy them new from the dealer but would like to save some $$ on used parts. I can find them at my local LKQ but they are rusty here in Michigan. These parts can be found on any 98' to 2002 Camaro. I can pay with Paypal.....let me know what you have.

Thanks,

Doug

AndrewMrChevy

Apprentice
Dec 4, 2011
Lima, Ohio
Rock Auto has the complete set up for great price, then you need to purchase your 98-02 Camaro Z/28 calipers and rotors.
ACDELCO Part # 10444625
PLATE,RR BRK CLPR MT RIGHT HAND; w/o ELEC TRACTION CONT(NW9) $81.79

ACDELCO Part # 10444626
PLATE,RR BRK CLPR MT LEFT HAND; w/o ELEC TRACTION CONT(NW9) $98.79

Amazon had 2001 powdered coated Red Corvette Z06 calipers for $77.00 Corvette Z06 1998-2001 calipers are the same as the LS1 for the Rear so you can swap if you want. Amazon also has the Black Powder coated Z06 calipers if you dont want Red.

They also have killer fronts if you are doing the front Blazer spindle upgrade and Kore3 will get you squared with the brackets, just talk to Toblin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor