Wanted: Non-Vinyl top pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

L.A.X-RATED

Royal Smart Person
Aug 25, 2010
wow!!! credit where credit is due.great looking 442 :wink: g- body of the month?! got my vote.

treed_cutlass

Apprentice
Oct 17, 2008
Black Sheep said:
As far as I can tell, the spacing is not consistant from car to car. Don't think it really matters, either.

Yeah, apparently so! I guess they just had a monkey with a stud gun zap some studs in it. For some reason I figured it would have been nicely spaced, and even on each side, which is what I was looking to emulate. Why I thought that, is now even beyond my own reasoning, after all, it was GM in the 80s :lol:

Well, Black Sheep, you've done me a huge favor and definitely gone the extra mile on that one! Thank you sir!

:respect:

avin85cutty

Apprentice
Feb 9, 2012
any idea on where to get the clips to hold the trim in place?? i bought a cutlass with the vinyl already removed now just need to add the hard top trim to it

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor