Wanted pic of interior floor board, from bench seat car

Status
Not open for further replies.

87 GN

Greasemonkey
Feb 14, 2009
Philly Area
Looking for a pic of the floor board so I can see the seat mounts from a bench seat car, or does anyone know if there the same for a bucket seat car? Thanks.

Clutch_Grabwell

Greasemonkey
Jun 5, 2007
Millbury, Mass.
I couldn't find a useful picture, but I'd expect the outer mounts on both sides to be identical on bench and bucket cars. However, the inner track mounts will be altogether missing on the bench car.
Are you putting a bench in a bucket car? Or the reverse?

87 GN

Greasemonkey
Feb 14, 2009
Philly Area
Thinking of going to buckets from the bench. Looks like I'll need the inner mounts then, gobdyparts sells them so its no biggy just need a to have them welded in.

Clutch_Grabwell

Greasemonkey
Jun 5, 2007
Millbury, Mass.
Good choice. I switched from split bench to buckets and the inner mounts were already in place.
There are a few Montes out there built with buckets but without a console. It's a neat look.

donnyR

Apprentice
Nov 15, 2009
Harvey IL,60426
if your cars bench seat a 60/40 split bench seat then the mounts will be the same. also if you still will need then how nice do you want have to be i have a decent set of the inner mount only one has to have a peice of the floor that needs to be drilled off i will let them go for $25.00 shipped to youre door send me a email and i can send a pic.

Attachments

• get-attachment.jpg
    get-attachment.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 213

87 GN

Greasemonkey
Feb 14, 2009
Philly Area
Thanks guys, I have to decide for sure if I am going to do this.

Few other questions.
I assume the front seat belts will still work, I would just need the pieces the belts hook into that bolt to the trans tunnel correct?

I want to use blue buckets from a regal t-type, anyone know if any companies make covers for a rear wagon seat in cloth? Mine are vinyl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor