Weatherstripping

Status
Not open for further replies.

85montemj

Greasemonkey
Nov 4, 2009
would the weatherstripping around the windows on any gbody (besides malibus and elkys) work on my monte? I need some and it's waaaaay too expensive new. thanks

Sorry about the last post I dont know what I read .

OK here what i do know . Monte and Cutlass t same for sure . The other GM 's look same (I Know they r close But never did myself ) Should be fine .

Just do search ata supply house to see what interchanges . Then go to upull. I know there is a grand prix at mine thats really nice .

Thanks

haha alright thank you. that helps A LOT. there's a cutlass at a junk yard by my house

I have been able to remove it without messing it up too much. Get a bunch of fresh razor blades from the hardware store to get it apart where it is glued. I pair of needle nose pliers will pull out plastic clips without breaking them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor