Weld wheels problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

81hoopty

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 16, 2011
Unicoi, Tennessee
-83MONTESS- said:
IMO the only way either set would look right is with a deeper rim out back. Thats just me tho I like the stance of a deeper rim and bigger tire for that staggered muscle car stance. My buddy has 3 good draglites that he took off because he blew a tire, hit the wall and destroyed one of the rims. I could see how much he wants for the 3 if your interested. There 15s . . .

yeah, that would be awesome dude. do you know the rough dimensions on them? the cragars i got are 15's. i think the fronts are 15x5, maybe 6. and i dont know what the backs are, but they're pretty fat. and they're DEEEEEEEEEP dish. i'd say its atleast 6 inches from the lip to the face of the rim. i'd kinda like to maintain that look. anyway, let me know man. i'm definitely interested.

74hotrodmalibu

Apprentice
Mar 28, 2008
I WILL TELL YOU FROM EXPERIENCE THEM PLUGS COVER THE HOLE ONLY YOU WILL STILL SEE THE SCRATCHS

Now like the other poster said you will need to buff them but I doubt they will ever be scratch free totally but for the price you can not go wrong

Firedawg1944

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Dec 18, 2010
sorry it took me so long guys but got a pic, and brown cutty i think your out of luck on that one pal lol

100_0125.jpg

-83MONTESS-

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 4, 2010
Bellevue, Ohio
81hoopty said:
-83MONTESS- said:
IMO the only way either set would look right is with a deeper rim out back. Thats just me tho I like the stance of a deeper rim and bigger tire for that staggered muscle car stance. My buddy has 3 good draglites that he took off because he blew a tire, hit the wall and destroyed one of the rims. I could see how much he wants for the 3 if your interested. There 15s . . .

yeah, that would be awesome dude. do you know the rough dimensions on them? the cragars i got are 15's. i think the fronts are 15x5, maybe 6. and i dont know what the backs are, but they're pretty fat. and they're DEEEEEEEEEP dish. i'd say its atleast 6 inches from the lip to the face of the rim. i'd kinda like to maintain that look. anyway, let me know man. i'm definitely interested.
He has or had last I knew 2 15x4 or 5. Then he blew a rear tire and destroyed one of the 15x10s so he only had 1 left. Il have to make sure he still has them because hes always selling sh*t left and right. I honestly think the rear would be too big and rub either the fender of the frame because he had a small frame notch in his car.

81hoopty

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 16, 2011
Unicoi, Tennessee
-83MONTESS- said:
He has or had last I knew 2 15x4 or 5. Then he blew a rear tire and destroyed one of the 15x10s so he only had 1 left. Il have to make sure he still has them because hes always selling sh*t left and right. I honestly think the rear would be too big and rub either the fender of the frame because he had a small frame notch in his car.

i dont know man, the cragars on the cutty now i think are 10 inch. they are pretty fat.

-83MONTESS-

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 4, 2010
Bellevue, Ohio
81hoopty said:
-83MONTESS- said:

i dont know man, the cragars on the cutty now i think are 10 inch. they are pretty fat.
It all depends on the back spacing but he had them on a Malibu now that I think about it. Also size of tire but his rubbed so he notched the frame and "shaved" the inside of the fender for clearance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor