Not open for further replies.

565bbchevy

Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan

ham1974

Greasemonkey
Oct 6, 2012
That's a really good price, the Welds will usually polish up to like new shine also.
I have been looking on Craigslist I can get stuff from several different cities so there are a lot of options. Also seems like a lot have had screws in them will this hurt with regular tires? I was also curious as you see some with unlug design and some with out?

565bbchevy

Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
I have been looking on Craigslist I can get stuff from several different cities so there are a lot of options. Also seems like a lot have had screws in them will this hurt with regular tires? I was also curious as you see some with unlug design and some with out?
The rims drilled for screws will still work fine without screws or do what I did and install the screws with the tires off and cut them flush to the inside and they become "dummy" screws just to fill the holes.
As far as uni-lug design I have never been a fan of that style plus many race rims have a dual bolt pattern already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor