What benefits can I get if I insert an audi injector in my rochester quadrajet carburetor with a 231 GM 3.8 Liter engine? This gasoline injector will

Status
Not open for further replies.

J. Gregorio

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Dec 4, 2020
What benefits can I get if I insert an audi injector in my rochester quadrajet carburetor with a 231 GM 3.8 Liter engine? This gasoline injector will be electrically activated and will inject fuel through the vacuum line when the pedal is almost at the bottom.

Since I observed that the large venturis do not open at high engine speed.

My idea is that the wheels spin from first to second gear when I change to the TH 200 4R gearbox.

A hug from Venezuela!!!. :coffee::lightsab:

1 RARE T

Master Mechanic
Jul 14, 2015
1664018762565.png

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Supercharged111

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 25, 2019
Colorado Springs, CO
Ok thanks for your opinion brother. I want it to have more power and for this I increase the fuel mixture. They are roughly my calculations 🚗

I didn't give you my opinion. I'll repeat the question: what makes you think you need a richer mixture (to make more power)?

Clone TIE Pilot

Comic Book Super Hero
Aug 14, 2011
Galaxy far far away
Is this a carb turbo Buick 3.8? Factory N/A 3.8s only came with 2bbl Dualjet carbs. The rare Buick 4.1L V6s came with special V6 tuned Quadrajets but even with the extra CID those Qjets had to be really tuned down to not run pig rich on a V6. The iimit for how much fuel an engine can take is how much airmass it can ingest. If you just inject more fuel without extra air its just going to run rich

Reactions: 1 users

J. Gregorio

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Dec 4, 2020
Thanks for the information my brother! I will take it into account. It is not a turbo, I installed the 4.1 V6 GM intake and Quadrajet Carburetor on the car. I would like to be able to do it Turbo but my economic resources in this country are limited.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor