What do you all think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrHernandez

G-Body Guru
May 25, 2009
Jackson,TN
WOW, that looks really nice, wouldve thought it came from the factory that color, make sure to post a finished product when you get it all in

80Maliboo

Apprentice
Feb 26, 2010
Looks good. The blue that you are using, is it advertised as a gloss, or semi-gloss?

79loserbluebu said:
I hate sitting and doing nothing! :x
I feel ya, Im waiting on good weather to bring home my malibu, and waiting for parts to help my buddy finish his chevelle for pinks...

79loserbluebu

G-Body Guru
May 9, 2009
Illinois
Thanks guys for the kind words. The paint is sort of like a semi-gloss paint but it does have a slight shine to it in the light. I did make the mistake of not painting them a bunch of coats after the entire part was completely dark blue. During installation of everything a couple pieces are getting knicked up and show the original color :( . Nothing major though and thankfully the dash is scratch free. The passenger side a-pillar and seat plastics are really the only noticeable ones. But that's even if you really look for them. Oh well. I just plan to put it all back in the car anyways seeing as the seat plastics are pretty beat up and do need to be replaced when I have the money to do so. Same with the door panels but that has yet to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor