What do you think about this trade?

Status
Not open for further replies.

82355supreme

Greasemonkey
May 16, 2006
Wisconsin
BlacKJesuS said:
im really stuck on the fact that ill be taking a step back....but having a cleaner car.....like the idea of having the 350 and the car runs fine its just that the 442 is gonna have a half done interior until i get more money to finish gettin everything put in and this is gonna be my dd

Here's the way I see it.

You currently have a rotting away, plain-jane, run of the mill Grand Prix. It will never be worth jackshit to anyone but you. It's not a 2+2, so it's never gonna gain in value.

The 442 is already a collector car with a value that is increasing every day.

I understand your concern of the 442 still needing fininshing touches, but your GP needs 100X that amount of work & will still be worth nothing after thousands of $ have been sunk into it.

It's a no-brainer to me.

87Cutlass442

Apprentice
Oct 22, 2008
Indianapolis
82355supreme said:
BlacKJesuS said:
im really stuck on the fact that ill be taking a step back....but having a cleaner car.....like the idea of having the 350 and the car runs fine its just that the 442 is gonna have a half done interior until i get more money to finish gettin everything put in and this is gonna be my dd

Here's the way I see it.

You currently have a rotting away, plain-jane, run of the mill Grand Prix. It will never be worth jackshit to anyone but you. It's not a 2+2, so it's never gonna gain in value.

The 442 is already a collector car with a value that is increasing every day.

I understand your concern of the 442 still needing fininshing touches, but your GP needs 100X that amount of work & will still be worth nothing after thousands of $ have been sunk into it.

It's a no-brainer to me.

Damn...I agree 100% with that...(not to mention I've got a '87 442!)

O. D. Showtime

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 6, 2009
Regina Sask. Canada
I'm curious as to why he would want to swap a 442 for a Grand Prix?

If it's on the up and up I'd have to go for the 442.

BlacKJesuS

Apprentice
Jan 29, 2009
he said he jes wanted a diff car.....i went over to look at it today....in primer with the interior gutted waiting for paint....said he has another possible trade workin and i actually saw the guy so we shall see how it turns out

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor