What do you use for shop equipment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bar50

Royal Smart Person
Jan 1, 2009
Tulsa, OK
As everyone else mentioned, shop around. One of these tool box sets I got from Sears scratch and dent sale ($400) that I added a new middle box to ($160) The one adorned with stickers is a Craigslist find ($300).

Reactions: 2 users

airboatgreg

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 2, 2016
Boys and their tools. I wonder what I will be when I grow up

Reactions: 1 user

Bar50

Royal Smart Person
Jan 1, 2009
Tulsa, OK
Boys and their tools. I wonder what I will be when I grow up

The guy with tools and toys...

I found out at the Roger Waters concert a couple days ago...I don't need or care for politics or agendas with music...crap I am THAT guy!!?!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users

deanlemans81

G-Body Guru
Sep 7, 2010
Acton Vale, Quebec, Canada
not last summer but the summer before, i bought some stuff from a guy who had 2 auto shops but was condensing back into one shop, the best score that day was a 2009 Snap On(Wheeltronics) 9K 2 post lift, it wasnt used much because it was in a back bay..he wanted like 2200,but really needed it gone that day, i offered a thou and i would come back with a trailer and take it down, done deal.. best piece of equipment needed for a shop..
[/QUOTE]
Wow that's a tight fit. I'm hoping to find something like that. Was it hard to take down and apart without srewing up the cables. A good lift is first on the list of stuff to buy.

Reactions: 1 users

deanlemans81

G-Body Guru
Sep 7, 2010
Dave, you're right about St-Catherine's street, that's where the action is right downtown. You should come for the Jazz fest one year. There are great free shows on 4 outdoor stages plus a bunch in various clubs.

I don't have a pool but there is a small river right across the street with pike, bass, walleye and others that will occupy my sunday mornings.

As for drag strips, Sanair is about 30 mins from home so I don't need one in my backyard. lol.

deanlemans81

G-Body Guru
Sep 7, 2010
The snow is why heat is necessary. On the day my pic was taken, it was about -25 celcius outside.

airboatgreg

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 2, 2016
Holy El Camino smokes that's cold. It's 86 here today and the pool is calling. Deer feeders filled. Bird feeder filled. Lazy day in SW Georgia

Reactions: 3 users

deanlemans81

G-Body Guru
Sep 7, 2010
Well the garage is starting to take shape as I sort out and organize my stuff. Man I have a lot of crap,,,I mean parts. I haven't gotten a lift or compressor yet but they will come.
IMG_1239.JPG
IMG_1240.JPG

• Winner
Reactions: 4 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor