What header panels are swappable in Cutlasses?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamesejam

Apprentice
Mar 15, 2009
California
Just wondering what header panels would fit a 1987 Cutlass Supreme. Could I use any header panel from an 1981-1986 Cutlass? Would something else also fit?

DrRansom442

G-Body Guru
Aug 4, 2005
St Charles Missouri
jamesejam said:
Just wondering what header panels would fit a 1987 Cutlass Supreme. Could I use any header panel from an 1981-1986 Cutlass? Would something else also fit?

87 and 88 are the only direct swap. You could backdate to the 81-86 if you want to rewire, replace the header panel, bumper cover, grills, headlights, and bezels. If you do this I am missing the headlight mounting brackets to put the euro on my car .... I have everything else. Would you be willing to sell those?

jamesejam

Apprentice
Mar 15, 2009
California
I was just curious; I'm not trying to swap out my stock header panel just yet but you'll be the first to know if I do. It seems the 87-88 face is pretty rare!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor