What Kind Of Power Steering in an 86' Cutlass Supreme?

Status
Not open for further replies.

1bad79

Royal Smart Person
Dec 3, 2011
Allendale mi
what kind of car does fleming442 have in his avatar?....:unsure:

18209.jpg
Boy that’s a nice chevelle you got there

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

fleming442

Captain Tenneal
Dec 26, 2013
I'm just simply asking what brand do other Cutlass owners go with.. Prestone, Autozone brand, etc. ?? Just some advice from other CUTLASS owners. Do you even own one?
<------ No CUTLASS here. I have a 442 with manual steering, transmission, brakes, windows, and locks.

My G body is a Pontiac, and shares the same under stuff as an Olds. However, the F-body drivetrain is a tad unique, and I managed to figure out what and where to put the ATF- 8n the power steering reservoir.

Reactions: 2 users

1bad79

Royal Smart Person
Dec 3, 2011
Allendale mi
<------ No CUTLASS here. I have a 442 with manual steering, transmission, brakes, windows, and locks.

My G body is a Pontiac, and shares the same under stuff as an Olds. However, the F-body drivetrain is a tad unique, and I managed to figure out what and where to put the ATF- 8n the power steering reservoir.[/QUOTE)
Pictures of the filling or it dident happen

• Haha

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
While its unfortunate that yet again the good old boys here had to run off another newbie....

...I think I'm just going to walk away from this one.***

You come here, ask a question that should have an obvious answer. Then start waving your dick around when you don't get the answer you want.... Yeah, works great every time.

HOWEVER I was impressed that the question actually did get answered without the usual POTHT INTRODOCTHUN FIRTH! BS. Points for that. Nothing wrong with a little levity, either.

*** Except the fact I'm locking it up just bc. I don't even.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor