What Odd parts you just never seem to find ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MR442

G-Body Guru
Apr 1, 2010
Back woods Central PA
Every project seem to have one glitch .. You know the one part to finish off something that cant find >>

So what part do you orhave you had trouble finding ?

Like a 86 87 ash tray door . I see old style often but in 6 months not one at any price for a 86.

We all know the coveted alum hood and stuff . What small parts drove you nuts ant one time?

Took me forever to find the headlight switch dash trim piece without a vent for an '82-'85 non a/c Oldsmobile.

Let alone the fact that I needed two of them...

Was even harder to find one for an '86-'88 non a/c Olds for a friend, but eventually turned one up.

water pump bolt set for a olds 350 impossible!!!!! :wtf:

CUTLASSJESSE said:
water pump bolt set for a olds 350 impossible!!!!! :wtf:

Haven't you learned with Olds you have to sacrifice somethings and just get used? Just pull a set from any Olds motor, including 307.

EFE valve for any Pontiac motor with manual trans. I know, just do without it, but in February it matters, a lot.

long thin gray door strap for my car. i cannot find a gray interior and cant find such a door strap to save my life. that and the covers for the ends.

and a dash bezel without broken tabs on it. i dont believe such an animal exists for GPs anymore.

hood ornament for my '79 Monte. Some #$&# kid stole mine off my car, right in front of my house.

front plate braket for a 78 el camino. where the f#$% do you get these?

beermonkey9417 said:
front plate braket for a 78 el camino. where the f#$% do you get these?

Or one for a Grand Prix.... :lol: All of them are either missing or bent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor