what other toys do you have

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mike P said:
“.......Mike P, I see an early Hemi in that truck. Any other pics, details. Looks sweet......”

The engine currently in the truck is just for the mock up. This is the HEMI that will be going into to it.

Aircleaners6.jpg

It’s a 331 from a 55 Chrysler, it’s got a bunch of vintage speed stuff in/on it, Besides the Weiand Drag Star intake it’s got a set of .060 Jahns pistons, Isky cam, etc. The rest of the drive train will be a 518 Overdrive automatic and Dana 60 with 4.56 gears.

I’m hoping to do a bit of nostalgia racing with it when it’s finally on the road.

Here’s a link to a build thread I’m running in case you’re interested.

http://www.clubhotrod.com/hot-rod-build ... ge-pu.html

I just got done reading about your Truck ,You My friend have way too many cool toys. I need to get some stuff done on my El Camino now that it is finally starting to cool off here in Phoenix. 8)

'78 F250

Attachments

• truck.jpg
    truck.jpg
    692.5 KB · Views: 503
'65 C-10

Attachments

• 65.jpg
    65.jpg
    533 KB · Views: 508
couple of my ohter toys..

Attachments

• devrajanglia.jpg
    devrajanglia.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 369
  • 100_1523.JPG
    100_1523.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 363
  • 100_2504.JPG
    100_2504.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 380
  • Photo-0255.jpg
    Photo-0255.jpg
    286.8 KB · Views: 377
My newest toy.

043.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor