What random rattles and noises does your car have?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamesejam

Apprentice
Mar 15, 2009
California
Just wondering what kind of noises and random rattles your G-Body has...I'm talking about noises that don't affect drivability, rattles you can live with...

My dashboard rattles sometimes, not sure exactly what is causing it...but it's not something I care enough about to waste my time and money fixing it...

When I got the car, the spare tire hardware was all gone. That thing clunks around a bit.

...and of course, so do all the tools and spare parts in the trunk.

I have a rattle coming from my truck area, not sure what it is, but i do know that all my spare tire stuff is tight so it's something else. I think it has to do with those tension bars for the trunk lid in mine, haven't really looked at it yet

My trunk. (from my stereo lol) Everything back there rattles, latch, bumper, license plate and taillights. It's my fault though, not the cars. :wink:

When I hit about 90-100mph I get a scary noise like a jet engine if firing up. I get rattles all over the interior and banging in the back going over bumps.

My windows rattle like crazy, but that isn't really random since pretty much everyone's sweeps have rotted out.

The baby seat in the back rattles when it's empty. And all the garbage that the kids have thrown on the floor lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor