What size tires can I run?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrandPrixJamie

Greasemonkey
Oct 4, 2007
Schenectady New York
Ok so I recently gave up on my Grand Prix project and just picked up a '84 Monte SS (like them better anyways). Right now it has the stock wheels and rear suspension as well. What is the biggest tire that can go on the rear of them. Right now it has 255/60 R15 on it. I'd like to put something taller on it and maybe a little wider as well. What do you recommend?

N.O.S SS

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 9, 2006
Bloomingburg NY
I also run 275/60/15 on a 8" rim with 3 1/2 " back space.They sit under the car nice.

81_2dr_bu

Greasemonkey
Sep 9, 2008
mass
heres a pic of my 81 malibu all stock with a 15 x 10 i believe 4" B/S gotta dble check on B/Swith 295/50/15 it has the cheap $90.00 air bags ,1/4" spacers and has shock extensions i didnt like that shock extensions and the fact that if the bags let go expect trouble gotta admit it looks cool
thexhaust1-1.jpg
81bu000.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor