Aug 21, 2011
Wisconsin
Put a :D on the Hood :?:

8)

22Clean

Apprentice
Mar 22, 2011
Detroit, MI
since you takling about put something on the hood this is what i came up with a few months ago just playing around...

Attachments

• nintendo monte.jpg
    nintendo monte.jpg
    139.8 KB · Views: 1,120

HDFXR1991

Apprentice
Aug 21, 2011
Wisconsin
Hope you get game credits.
:rofl:
The yellow looks better.

8)

Mathematic

Greasemonkey
Aug 19, 2009
22Clean said:
since you takling about put something on the hood this is what i came up with a few months ago just playing around...
if Nintendo aint paying you..i wouldnt do it. As much as i like em..i hate seein dudes with captain crunch, skittles and Cheerios jobs...if they were gettin paid then i can understand...but dont give these corps free promotion.

car-photo-1983-pontiac-bonneville-donk-captain-crunch.jpg

McDonk.jpg

skittles.jpg

159.jpg

Pepto.jpg

DONKAIRHEADSFL.jpg

DONKCOKEVA.jpg

DONKREESEGA.jpg

dogsht

Royal Smart Person
Nov 11, 2008
Dayton, OH
The black & gray color scheme without the nintendo on it with some 18" so that they are not too large for the cars lines would look real good and get lots of looks & compliments. Plus if you actually want to make something fast you can still get large drag radials to somewhat hook on 18s. 20+ forget any staightline traction you just spin like mad with any real power.

Haha I saw a car just like the McDonalds or Captn crunch thing in a parade. It had clowns in it with multi colored hair a funny ahoogaa horn and they threw candy to all the kids. Wouldn't you feel like you are wearing a clown suit at a business meeting just trying to go to the store. I think little kids would goad you. I can't imagine how stupid a person would feel trying to drive something like that anywhere.

sleepycutlasscruzer

Greasemonkey
Oct 9, 2011
detriot
Mathematic said:
22Clean said:
if Nintendo aint paying you..i wouldnt do it. As much as i like em..i hate seein dudes with captain crunch, skittles and Cheerios jobs...if they were gettin paid then i can understand...but dont give these corps free promotion.

car-photo-1983-pontiac-bonneville-donk-captain-crunch.jpg

McDonk.jpg

skittles.jpg

159.jpg

Pepto.jpg

DONKAIRHEADSFL.jpg

DONKCOKEVA.jpg

DONKREESEGA.jpg

NO!!!! BAD!!!!! WHY DO PEOPLE WANT TO **** UP PERFECTLY GOOD CARS!!!!! THE CARS SHOULD BE CRUSHED AND THIER OWNERS SHOT AND LEFT INTHE WOODS TO ROT!!!!@! :puke:

22Clean

Apprentice
Mar 22, 2011
Detroit, MI
i agree some stuff is over the top but if thats what they want to spend their money then hey. Like the one dude who didnt get his door jams painted. :blam: Here is another one of my creations like i said a few months ago i was laid off so i had time to just bs around.

Attachments

• detroit zoo monte.jpg
    detroit zoo monte.jpg
    154.9 KB · Views: 843

-83MONTESS-

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 4, 2010
Bellevue, Ohio
Im with "dogshit" on this one. I think the black and dark silver with some 18 would be killer! That pic of the mcdonalds car is freaking hilarious! Its like they think there badass sitting in it when in reality the majority of the world is laughing at them :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor