What you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

J.Rod22

Greasemonkey
Oct 4, 2009
Georgia
So I went looking through junk yards today trying to find the pieces that Im going to need for my cutlass so I can remove the vinyl top. While looking through the yard I found a wreckled cutlass that looked like it recently had been painted but it happened to be a vinytl top cutlass. I looked at it to see what other parts I could use and I saw an unrusted trunk good, unrusted doors, and some good tail lights. I asked the price for the tailights and they said $20 each and $60 for the trunk lid. Are those decent prices?

foxtrot

Royal Smart Person
Dec 19, 2008
USA
If you want to let me know where they're located I will buy them and re-sell them on e-blay. :)

Yes that's a good price.

J.Rod22

Greasemonkey
Oct 4, 2009
Georgia
I bought the trunk lid this morning for $60 its loook like the car was recently painted so it has no rust or flaking paint and Im going to go back and get the tailights and doors. The doors are $75 each

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor