whats on your mp3 player?cd player, tape deck, 8 track..etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

mtl0727

Not-quite-so-new-guy
May 29, 2010
texas
when your out and about what band/artist is playing? any particular song? Lately ive been playing a lot of suicidal tendencies n such. But i listen to all sorts of music

I usually keep it on shuffle when I'm in the car. When I'm working in the shop I seem to be be gravitating toward the soundtrack of my youth. Lots of Danzig, Kyuss, Motorhead, Reverend Horton Heat, Atomiks, Misfits.

Christian Radio nowadays when its on . The 442 well Has all My 80's cassettes in it . Every thing from Deep purple to
Yello ( Feris Buller sound track ) . Hard rock ,hair , and all between . But in the deck itself is I drink alone.

Course I have not had radio on in the 442 since 91. Thats what pipes r for .

nin, slayer, soad, yeah yeah yeahs, korn, nwa, chemical brothers, mindless self indulgence, rage against the machine, deep purple, sound garden, and queen. sometimes when i feel silly ill play they might be giants and weird al. oh and radio head too. theres somr other stuff i just cant remember.

toooonnnnsssss of different sh*t. 311, just got wish you were here the other day, so been listning to that a lot, sublime, rage against the machine, blink 182 ( first cd ) radiohead, much much more.

Most recently played on my iPod:

Universal Heart-Beat Juliana Hatfield
Steel Guitar Rag Commander Cody and His Lost Planet Airmen
Shimmer Throwing Muses
Booji Boy's Funeral Devo
Happy Jack The Who
Fell On Black Days Soundgarden
Let's Get High Letters To Cleo
Tattooed Love Boys The Pretenders
Honky Tonk Women The Rolling Stones
Night Of The Living Rednecks Dead Kennedys
Slow Motion Ultravox
So Sad About Us (Clara B) The Jam
What Does Sex Mean To Me? Human Sexual Response
Too Young To Kneel Echo & The Bunnymen (Great lyrics: "I heard they found death on Mars")

in my cavvy i listen to anything from good old motown,classic rock to new country, in the cassette player is the best of jethro tull and in the cutlass the radio is always tuned to the oldies station. I kinda wish i had a cd player in one of them, could go for some misfits or hendrix when cruising.

Re: whats on your mp3 player?cd player, tape deck, 8 track..

Usually it's the classic rock station, sports talk, NWA mixtape i made when i was 14, and recently found Notorious B.I.G.'s Ready To Die at the junkyard in a MC so thats been getting a lot of play.....If I had a cd player it'd be a lot of Nirvana, Hendrix, and Pink Floyd

Just discovered Sonic Youth, listening to the Washing Machine album a lot.

I'm usually cruisn to some stp or korn . Here lately its been nickle back. Some ti or out kast depends on the mood I'm in lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor