whats on your mp3 player?cd player, tape deck, 8 track..etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: whats on your mp3 player?cd player, tape deck, 8 track..

mix of everything from rock, to classical... favorites include: stevie ray vaughn, korn,some sheryl crowe,zz top, b-52's.... just a good mix for however I'm feeling at any given time...

one thing i can say about this forum is that theres all kinds of folks on here w/ different tastes of music. good stuff

tc1959 said:
A long time ago it was nothing but rock in the 8 track ......
Now it's smooth jazz on the mp3.........
crap i think i turned into my father somewhere in there. :shock:

dont talk to me about turning into your father...lol. you know what i listen to mostly these days? talk radio. i went from alice n chains, stp, the offspring, bad religion etc., to talk radio. if thats not a sad commentary on life, i dont know what is. :rofl:

79malibu350 said:
tc1959 said:
A long time ago it was nothing but rock in the 8 track ......
Now it's smooth jazz on the mp3.........
crap i think i turned into my father somewhere in there. :shock:

dont talk to me about turning into your father...lol. you know what i listen to mostly these days? talk radio. i went from alice n chains, stp, the offspring, bad religion etc., to talk radio. if thats not a sad commentary on life, i dont know what is. :rofl:

x2 I can't stand commercial radio anymore playing the same crap over and over whether it's new or old it's just boring.... so I find myself tuning in to CBC Radio 1 ( like my grandfather used to listed to ) instead of Chili Peppers, Soundgarden, Kid Rock ect.....

So I have been listening to SRV and the AC.DC 2 CD set ( Bon Scott on one and Brian Johnson on the other one ) but the old standby is............... ELVIS 50 #1 hits. My buddy just about died laughing when he got in the car for a coffee run one night and I had Elvis cranked and singing " be my little; a good-luck charm wha-ha-ha... you sweet delight, I want a good luck charm a' hanging o-on my arm " pumping thru 4x12's + 4x10's

Guns N' Roses, Tom Petty, Motley Crue, Motorhead, Alice Cooper, The Doors, Smashing Pumpkins, Jack Green, KISS, Marilyn Manson, Garbage, Pearl Jam, Neil Young, The Tea Party, Alice In Chains, STP, RHCP, Billy Joel, Green Day, Dire Straits, Nirvana, Pink Floyd, REM, Radiohead, some Ozzy.... I like to dive a lot :wink:

mainly rap... Tech N9ne, Eminem, 2Pac, Bun B, UGK (Under Ground Kings), Z-Ro, ABN (*ss Holes By Nature), Run DMC, Hopsin, B.I.G., Devin The Dude, Stevie Stone, Cognito, Krizz Kaliko, Kutt Calhoun, Big Scoob, Outkast, Big Pun, etc...

rock- Metallica, Skynrd, Floyd, Hendrix, The Who, Disturbed, Van Halen, Clapton, 3 Days Grace, God Smack, etc..

county- Garth, Johnny Cash, Willy Nelson, Hank Jr., Toby Keith, Brad Paisley, etc..

had over 4,000 songs on my iPod but it got stolen when my car did..

plus there was all the newer alternative rock and r n' b sh*t that the girl friend had to listen to...

I am an odd mix with music. I took a trip this weekend and started out playing Young M.C., then went to OLD country, then 80's rock, then new country, then some AC/DC and Metallica.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor