wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

thegeneral0808

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 28, 2013
sioux city iowa
Alright im sure everyones tired of answering this question. I need to know what back spacing will work on my car im trying to order my wheels tomorrow! I swapped the factory rearend with a ford 9". im not sure if that matters at all. also the car is not tubbed or anything along those lines. im looking to run 8" in the back and maybe 7 in the front maybe just one or the other all the way around. they will be 15 inch wheels. would like if someone with a 80 regal like my self answers this question. that way I know for sure its right...I seen a post on here from a guy that had a 80 and talked about wheel fitment. but wasn't real clear about the backspacing of the wheels..
Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor