where can I get this grill?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm 99% sure it's custom built. Don't really recall many custom grilles for G-Bodies.

yeah that's custom, chrome plated square bar stock, prob not hard to make your own if you have a welder and some steel

350_85cutty said:
yeah that's custom, chrome plated square bar stock, prob not hard to make your own if you have a welder and some steel

Yeah I am going to make my own. I am going to make the front of my regal sort of look like Darth Vader's helmet. I will do the bars running down and for behind it I was thinking stretch metal.

Then I will shave a few inches off the bottom, sink the front bumper in 5inches or so and call it done.

aimindustries.com, they have, or can make grills for anythign very cheap, o you can buy small round tube and do it yourself.

try mr.grille they got custom diy grilles you can fab up on yer own. kinda like legos but cooler :lol:

pokertramp said:
Seen it looking on this website. I want something similar but want it painted.

You don't like the mesh look? It's a lot easier and cheaper

i want a billit grille for my cutlass, but i dont have any money, but you guys say there are kits for them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor