where does this go?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bagged85cutty

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jan 24, 2012
GP4U2NV said:
Depends, if you need to pass a smog or emission checks.

For performance you wont want 2nd-air injection
ok sweet thank you very much
so were the air hose comes out do i just plug it or leave it open??

GP4U2NV

Greasemonkey
Sep 12, 2008
Cincinnati
If it was mine and it has the pump. I would remove the pump. Also please note that you will have to have the computer programed for air injection removal.

bagged85cutty

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jan 24, 2012
GP4U2NV said:
If it was mine and it has the pump. I would remove the pump. Also please note that you will have to have the computer programed for air injection removal.

WOULD IT NOT RUN RIGHT IF THE ECM IS NOT PROGRAMMED??

GP4U2NV

Greasemonkey
Sep 12, 2008
Cincinnati
It will run, it although will not run in a computer controled status. It will run in a "set safe" mode. Rather than taking into account all the variables to make it run in perfect tune. It will also have the check engine lamp on.

bagged85cutty

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jan 24, 2012
GP4U2NV said:
It will run, it although will not run in a computer controled status. It will run in a "set safe" mode. Rather than taking into account all the variables to make it run in perfect tune. It will also have the check engine lamp on.

does anyone know which one of the lines is the supply n wich is the return??

LSCustoms

Royal Smart Person
Jul 17, 2011
there are plenty of sources to get your computer programmed for a very good price, for example i have used LT1SWap.com, actually for one build he traded me a computer for the one I wanted and programmed it for me and worked without issues... was LS based, but I believe he does LT stuff too, thus the name of the website... dont see a reason not to program it, if you are not going to use the smog stuff, but GP4U2NV gave some good info

as far as the return and supply (which I dont think matters much depending), what year motor is this? a 92-93 will not have the crossover in the front and 94-97 do... I wanna say the return would be on the passenger fuel rail and the supply drivers side

bagged85cutty

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jan 24, 2012
LSCustoms said:
there are plenty of sources to get your computer programmed for a very good price, for example i have used LT1SWap.com, actually for one build he traded me a computer for the one I wanted and programmed it for me and worked without issues... was LS based, but I believe he does LT stuff too, thus the name of the website... dont see a reason not to program it, if you are not going to use the smog stuff, but GP4U2NV gave some good info

as far as the return and supply (which I dont think matters much depending), what year motor is this? a 92-93 will not have the crossover in the front and 94-97 do... I wanna say the return would be on the passenger fuel rail and the supply drivers side

its a 93
so it wouldnt matter wich one i make supply and wich one is the return??

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor