Whistlin Diesel - Hellcat destroyed

Status
Not open for further replies.

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
I wonder if he used deterministic or probabilistic safety templates when he designed his range?

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

08Malibu

Royal Smart Person
Feb 9, 2014
North Jersey
I always enjoy Zip Ties and Bias Plies on U Tube (Or Lube Tube as he calls it) when I need to expand how much profanity can be put in one sentence while sending Ford Power Stroke diesels into the ketchup on cold starts.
Mint!!! 👌
I watched a few of his videos, but they kept bleeping out every 2 seconds. I probably have to change my settings. I usually watch ddspeedshop. It’s a Canadian guy that does a lot of cool stuff in his little 2 car garage. Neighbors must love him.

Reactions: 2 users

MrSony

Geezer
Nov 15, 2014
Des Moines, Iowa
I watched a few of his videos, but they kept bleeping out every 2 seconds. I probably have to change my settings. I usually watch ddspeedshop. It’s a Canadian guy that does a lot of cool stuff in his little 2 car garage. Neighbors must love him.
Backyard Alaskan is cool as well
Shame ziptie has to sensor. I suggested a duck quack but it's gone unheeded

Junkyard Digs
Thecraig909
Thunderhead289
MightyCarMods
Saabkyle
ViceGripGarage

Those are my go tos.
JYD and TH289 are fellow Iowans. Met them at goodguys last year. Cool dudes.
Edit: also met jacob Davis and rob kibbe.
Kibbe brought one of his General Less. Auto crossed it. Respectable time I heard.

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan

I've been binge watching Fitzee's Fabrications for months.

Good East Coast boy from Neeeeuuuuwfoundland. Engage your safety squints fellas.

Dipchits in Dunlops is also a fun channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/krcchevysux

Reactions: 1 user

Supercharged111

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 25, 2019
Colorado Springs, CO
  • Agree
Reactions: 1 users

RabbitHoleSS

G-Body Guru
Dec 8, 2019
Indianapolis
I would like to retract my previous statement. I guess I shoulda watched his video before commenting.
Fitzees fab is awesome. The way he makes patches and his install techniques are different but great for the homeshop guys like us. Weld.com Bob Moffatt taught me how to mig weld. The fabrication series is a favorite too. I do like Cletus McFarland for "entertainment " although I don't watch much more.

• Agree

Supercharged111

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 25, 2019
Colorado Springs, CO
I would like to retract my previous statement. I guess I shoulda watched his video before commenting.
Fitzees fab is awesome. The way he makes patches and his install techniques are different but great for the homeshop guys like us. Weld.com Bob Moffatt taught me how to mig weld. The fabrication series is a favorite too. I do like Cletus McFarland for "entertainment " although I don't watch much more.

I come and go on his channel. He's clearly in it for the money, but still seems genuine and down to earth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor