MALIBU Who likes strippers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SS_Malibu

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
Sep 27, 2021
Mesa, AZ
And I don't want to save $5 bad enough to get it. Or any of the others that are out there. I've lived this long without it and I'm doing fine.

Reactions: 1 user

Built6spdMCSS

Geezer
Jun 15, 2012
Florida Beach
I have it and use it to talk to people I know, find funny stuff, and buy/sell stuff.

Thing about Facebook marketplace, majority of people have gone there and it's just like Craigslist, except now you can actually see the person who is communicating with you giving you the run around..🙄

Reactions: 1 users

Bonnewagon

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Supporting Member
Sep 18, 2009
Queens, NY
I've yet to find a total stripper. My 1981 Malibu wagon was pretty close. It had the 229, three speed Saginaw manual, no AC, bench seat, only options were power steering, radio, and gauges. My buddy found a 1970 Nova almost stripper. Only options were power steering and automatic trans. No radio, not even carpets, it had rubber mats!

Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor