MALIBU Who was looking for a replacemet roof for his Malibu?

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
I remember someone in eastern Pa needed a replacement roof for his Malibu after having something drop on it. I did a quick search but couldn't find a thread. The reason is I found a stale ad on market place for one in Maryland near Elkton that might be what he needs if he is still hunting & is within reason for distaance.

377996461_6596330120448957_6437652123541180784_n.jpg

Reactions: 3 users

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
I recall a member from South Carolina that picked up a Malibu project for his son that had a rotten roof. This was a few years back. I think he did manage to find a roof section but, if I'm not mistaken the project was scrapped.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
I recall a member from South Carolina that picked up a Malibu project for his son that had a rotten roof. This was a few years back. I think he did manage to find a roof section but, if I'm not mistaken the project was scrapped.
If I'm remembering right this member had a tree fall on his Malibu.

Reactions: 1 user

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
If I'm remembering right this member had a tree fall on his Malibu.
Yeah, I think you're right. The guy you're referring to had an encounter with a tree. His situation is more recent.
The roof clip in the photo looks pretty good. Hopefully, it went to someone that was able to use it.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor