Who's buying G-body parts in bulk?

CrammerGram69

Master Mechanic
Nov 15, 2019
SW, Michigan
This is NOT a for-sale post. (I will redirect it later to the Proper thread)> Just wondering here who is buying G-body parts. Are there any business guys out there? i have a decent small amount of things i do not need for. Mostly the harder stuff to find '78-81 Pontiac & some other items that can be used on all the other models. I bought a house with no garage... I have to build one and a shop lol!!!. I am remodeling the house as well.

I need to get rid of it all Asap. Cheap cheap prices. PM me if anyone is buying or serious about buying. I'll provide pictures I will price out a complete shipping quote. I typically use UPS. I will sell them separately too. Located in West, MI.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor