Who's got the fewest original miles?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryanwitski

Master Mechanic
Nov 5, 2006
OH
my 1984 elky has 116,000 miles but my old 1984 camaro has 250,000 miles. yes you read that right. Amazing what happens when you take care of a carhow long they last.

gman

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Apr 3, 2006
Winnipeg
who's got the fewest miles

I probably have thecar with the fewest miles. It is a 80 GP with approx. 6900 KMs on it. That's about 4500 miles for you Americans. Black and Gold fully loaded car. This is not a typo. Was mother in laws car and sat a lot. Matter of fact it still sits a lot. Too many cars and not enough drivers Car still has the original tires. Battery has been changed a couple times. I'll get it out of the garage and post some pictures in the near future

78mali350

Royal Smart Person
May 13, 2007
Pratt, KS
even though this is an old thread i still got 113,000 on the body and like 15 miles on the new motor

I have about 55K on my '86 442. I got it from the original owner about two years ago.
My brother has a GNX with around 9,000 miles. He's had that for about four years and put on about 1,000 of the miles.

Sep 1, 2006
Tampa Bay Area
I may have the highest with around 240-250k miles on it, but the only original parts are the body tub, frame, front bumper and back seat...lol It was a V6 car that was used for years to deliver pizza, so there wasn't much left of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor