Who’s products to buy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doug Chahoy

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 21, 2016
I’m looking on the net to buy NEW taillights and a headliner. The prices between the different sellers makes it confusing. Goodmark seems to be highest price then OER,Dynacorn.(taillights) Does anyone know the QUALITY of either? I’d hate to pay the higher price only to find out that they’re all from the same manufacturer. Who’s satisfied with whatever headliner they’ve bought? Who’d you buy it from?

L92 OLDS

Comic Book Super Hero
Mar 30, 2012
West Michigan
The best headliner substrates are the original factory pieces made of foam board. They can be cleaned up and reused with new fabric. Those heavy, thick ABS headliner substrates are a joke in my opinion. Compared to the foam board, ABS is not dimensionally stable in high heat and as mentioned they are heavy. I tried one once and promptly returned it. Not just because it was thick and heavy but the dome lamp hole was cut wrong. Do you have your original? If so just clean it up and recover it

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: 4 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor