Why are 78s Regals so rare now??

Status
Not open for further replies.

thunderball

Greasemonkey
Jan 18, 2016
Ive seen a white 78 regal parked on the street several times in rhe past few months and its been gone since so must be driven.

Its weird how rare now any of the 78-80 gbodies are compared to 80's ones. I like the montes and cutlass not a fan of the regals or gp's those years.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

Clutch

Geezer
Apr 7, 2017
Brick NJ
Maybe they just realized how ugly they were and junked em. And to be fair, the 81-87 Regals had 4 more years of production. As others have said, really the only reason to own one is if you fancy the sub 200hp hot air carb'd turd-bo V6.
I would like to have one, in black (like this one
) if only to say that I have one.
We crushed 3 of them at the family yard a light blue one like my Cutlass a red one and a green one and that was just the turbo cars nobody wanted them and iron was paying.. who knew

MrSony

Geezer
Nov 15, 2014
Des Moines, Iowa
We crushed 3 of them at the family yard a light blue one like my Cutlass a red one and a green one and that was just the turbo cars nobody wanted them and iron was paying.. who knew
rip

DRIVEN

Geezer
Apr 25, 2009
*CENSORED*
People seem to like the later (true G body cars) over the early (technically A body) varieties. Personally, I've always been partial to the early cars. In fact, its long been a dream of mine to own one of every marque.

Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor