Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HFX

Apprentice
May 13, 2008
Atlanta, GA
I like your ride also Bourbon. That is one of the sweetest lowriders I've seen. I very much enjoy low riders, however, their harshness has put me off from ever doing one. Donk cars though... they just make me unhappy. :-(

I'm planning on something similar to Broughams Cutlass, since I plan for a cruiser (needs to ride good) / auto crosser.

DYABLITO

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 28, 2008
FtP,FL
bourbon said:
Why is it that we (lowriders/customs) had to have a separate section for us? It just doesn't make sense, we don't belong in the Regal section or the Monte section, just because we dont bow to the drag racing gods??? We don't even make it into the Vehicle category, we are in the tech category. and.... we get a disclaimer to keep it friendly. wtf
LAYITLOW.COM Homie plenty of lowrides there 8)

bourbon

Master Mechanic
Aug 23, 2007
PA
DYABLITO said:
bourbon said:
Why is it that we (lowriders/customs) had to have a separate section for us? It just doesn't make sense, we don't belong in the Regal section or the Monte section, just because we dont bow to the drag racing gods??? We don't even make it into the Vehicle category, we are in the tech category. and.... we get a disclaimer to keep it friendly. wtf

nah it's been cool here, just a misunderstanding. and everyone on layitlow are *ssh*les unless you have juice.

229MonteHO

Apprentice
Jul 4, 2008
Liverpool, NY
Barely Legal Welding said:
i thinks it great to have a section all to your selves. I think with out seperte sections you get to much clutter and cant find any thing.

Richie

Agreed. If there is something specific you're trying to hunt for, it just makes it that much easier.

Bourbon, I'm not much into the lowrider thing, but you've definitely got a nice one there. I can appreciate the amount of time and work (and money) that goes into a project like that.

Cheers,
Aaron

2000.malibu.ls

Royal Smart Person
May 11, 2008
Lake City, Florida
I like different sections, I know a few sites that have only a couple sections and it gets kinda confusing.

daffy

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jun 24, 2008
Houston,Tx
bourbon said:
DYABLITO said:
bourbon said:

nah it's been cool here, just a misunderstanding. and everyone on layitlow are *ssh*les unless you have juice.
not everyone. i get on layitlow and there is a section just for airbags. the guys with bags are just as dedicated to them as the guys with hydraulics. i like hydraulics better because they are faster and i want to three wheel but bags are cool to. but if you have question about bags put it in the airbag section, alot of guys have regals, cuttys and malibus with bags on that site.

Silent viewer

Royal Smart Person
May 9, 2007
i am a member of layitlow.com mainly because before this site existed it was the only site that dealt with g bodies. everyone on there is a bunch of *ss holes as mentioned above! the guys with juice will get onto the air ride section and start talking sh*t and then they get into it over the donked cars also. i quit getting on there except when i need advise on paint and body, those guys know their paint! i think its cool that we have our own section even though everyone on this site that has anything done to their car that is not stock technically has a custom......

1979mc

Apprentice
Nov 5, 2008
Houston TX
DETROITBOY27 said:
i think it is cool we have a lowrider section. I was looking all over the net on airbag info for a g body.
check out layitlow.com why is your name detriotboy and your in houston?? i was born in Detriot and now reside in H-town :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor