Window Stickers - Show 'em if ya got 'em

Status
Not open for further replies.

robert56

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 4, 2010
I am recreating the window sticker for my car based on the SPI info from the sticker in the trunk. I only lack pricing for the "A90" remote trunk release option and the "U46" external lamp monitoring system. If anyone has a window sticker showing pricing for those options or ANY G-body window stickers, let's see 'em!

Also, does anyone know what the three digit paint code would be for a white 1988 Cutlass? It would be the paint code that always shows up at the end of the options list on the window sticker.

And does anyone have any idea what the "1SE" option package consisted of? Thanks

Rob

robert56

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 4, 2010
Here are the three that I have been gathering info from...

Attachments

• windowsticker.jpg
    windowsticker.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 772
  • 25971680005_large.jpg
    25971680005_large.jpg
    157.4 KB · Views: 731
  • $(KGrHqMOKnQE2diE)gTlBNu2DnPqmw~~_3.jpg
    $(KGrHqMOKnQE2diE)gTlBNu2DnPqmw~~_3.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 752

dlo253

G-Body Guru
Mar 25, 2011
PNW, WA
I heard that you can just go to the dealership and give them ur vin and get it, is that true??

robert56

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 4, 2010
For anyone who might be intereted in this in the future, here's a low res copy of the sticker that I recreated. I have the template in Microsoft Excel, but the website won't let me post it. Send me a message if you would like to have it.

Attachments

• sticker.jpg
    sticker.jpg
    571.5 KB · Views: 562
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor