Winter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bonnewagon

Lost in the Labyrinth
Supporting Member
Sep 18, 2009
Queens, NY
Speaking of rain and the water table- my Cousin in Oakdale says his pipes are springing leaks. He has pressure gauges on his lines because he has filters and he says the water pressure is abnormally high. Could the reservoirs be overfull and causing that? I know they drain the Youghiogheny lake/reservoir periodically.

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
Speaking of rain and the water table- my Cousin in Oakdale says his pipes are springing leaks. He has pressure gauges on his lines because he has filters and he says the water pressure is abnormally high. Could the reservoirs be overfull and causing that? I know they drain the Youghiogheny lake/reservoir periodically.
The ground here is western Pa is so water soaked we have had landslides all over the place since late winter/early spring. Alot of the downed trees are from super soft ground while the ice & snow added weight on top. The water no where to go in the ground & is just sitting there.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor