Wiring Up Delay Wiper Switch

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackBetty

Apprentice
Dec 9, 2010
Hey guys. I am in the process of wiring up my wiper switch/motor. I found the original plugs for the motor but I can't find the one for the back of the wiper switch. Does anyone have a picture of the wiper switch plug? Also, if I can't find the plug I will wire it up with spade connectors. Any info on which color goes to which post would be great.

1981 Cutlass with delay/low/hi wipers

BlackBetty

Apprentice
Dec 9, 2010
:bump:

MrHernandez

G-Body Guru
May 25, 2009
Jackson,TN
:bump: anybody?

turboaudi

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jan 27, 2013
upstate NY
are you converting a non delay system to delay ? or you just cant find your wiring under the dash ? dave

MrHernandez

G-Body Guru
May 25, 2009
Jackson,TN
I have a 78 e.c. without delay. I bought a switch with delay and hooked it up and delay doesn't work...of course the new switch has an extra prong that I neglected to run any wire to because I don't know where to run the wire to. So if anyone could shed some light on the subject it'd be appreciated. My search turned up vague and confusing answers.

turboaudi

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jan 27, 2013
upstate NY
ok you need a delay wiper motor from a 79-83 g body i think b body is the same then you need to run a wire from your wiper switch to the wiper motor there will be a extra prong for a wire on it too then your delay will work dave

J3

Greasemonkey
Jan 1, 2009
East TX
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor