Wrecking Yard Find

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lue

G-Body Guru
Nov 29, 2007
Los Angeles, california
Hi Guy's,

I came up on a a/c delete heater box with all the lvers and vents today. It came off an 83 El Camino. Im not sure if i'm going to be keeping it, so for those of you looking for one. Keep your eye out when i put it up for sale.

Here are a few pictures.
IMG01510.jpg

IMG01516.jpg

IMG01515.jpg

IMG01517.jpg

Nice score. The fender was allready off? That's primo.

i just found one of those at a swap meet, i think it was almost all complete, he wanted a 100 bucks foor it, and im kicking myself now. i have no use for one right now as i am keeping a/c to keep my little guy cool in the summer as soon as i get it working. i always wanted to use one oof these in previous cars mainly my elky and never found one and i keep seeing em pop up all over now that i dont need it. nice find though

I want one. So hard to find a non A/C car in Texas.

I might be able to do the same^^ i know there was at least 3 or 4 setups left at the local 'yard when I got mine.

kuruption109 said:
itsnotanova said:
I want one. So hard to find a non A/C car in Texas.
i can get one what ya looking to spend on it?
Are you in Texas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor