Xbox Live peoples!

Status
Not open for further replies.

maverick_124

Apprentice
Aug 1, 2011
looking for more people to screw around with on Forza 3..

my name is adjacentexpert

im usually always on haha unless im sleeping xD

im beermonkey9417 on XBL, i usually play when im drunk late at night. :mrgreen:

Dont have Forza but I do the call of duty games, test drive unlimited, ufc 09.

SWAMP WOOKIE 1

maverick_124 said:
looking for more people to screw around with on Forza 3..

my name is adjacentexpert

im usually always on haha unless im sleeping xD

i dont think im that good in forza 3, still working on finishing all the races and stuff, my tag name is Crashdog22 , right now im playing dirt 3 and forza alot , allways looking for anyone for ultimate alliance 2 and other stuff

I don't even have an xBox but if there's any real gamers... AKA PC gamers... I'm on Steam I play lots of Killing
Floor, and Battlefield Bad Company 2. :mrgreen:

lol i don't have any PC games, aside from WoW, since i have a laptop haha im getting Dirt 3 soon..and then Nascar 2011: the game after that..im not very good at Forza either, im only have year 3..but i do have a few goods cars

maverick_124 said:
lol i don't have any PC games, aside from WoW, since i have a laptop haha im getting Dirt 3 soon..and then Nascar 2011: the game after that..im not very good at Forza either, im only have year 3..but i do have a few goods cars
Dont get Nascar 2011 dude! It sucks so bad.

maverick_124 said:

i used to play a bunch of mmo's a few years back. i used to be very into building my own gaming PC's but with the way the technology is advancing everything you buy now gets outdated within a few months. That is the only thing good about console platforms, they may put put different bundle packs but overall the hardware is the same. to each their own i say

well..i don't have the money for a built gaming computer..if i did i would love to have one..so a cheap laptop is fine by me..it does what i need it to do..

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor