yard find check it out /// bucket seats/// gauges//pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

mr evil

Aug 4, 2009
Sooke, BC, Canada
I realllly want those chrome seat hinge covers.
Damn! I hate being half way across the continent!

3XBrownCutty

Royal Smart Person
Mar 20, 2008
NW PA
do you know how much he wants for the rally gauges?? Only problem is that mines column shift and that is floor, so theres no PRND21.

86Cutlass383SR

G-Body Guru
Apr 1, 2009
Sesser, IL
Man what I wouldn't give for some of those parts. I wish the yards around here had stuff like that. I seena bunch of stuff I could use off just that one Cutlass! Correct color and all! Darn the luck I'm in Illinois :cry:

Attachments

• Lower axle1.jpg
    Lower axle1.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 164
  • lower axle2.jpg
    lower axle2.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 163

81_2dr_bu

Greasemonkey
Sep 9, 2008
mass
Browncutty i have no idea what he want for them ,,,,,Minion there is 1 monte that still has the rearend in it but i didnt invetigate if it was posi or not

hunter_alexander

Master Mechanic
Apr 29, 2008
Erie Pa
How nice are those seats?

If not torn or beat, I would pay good money for you to get them and ship them to me.

Same with the console.

Really, I would gut that whole interior if I were you and sell it bit by bit.

You have a buyer for the seats and console already waiting. 8)

81_2dr_bu

Greasemonkey
Sep 9, 2008
mass
theres other issues my intent of the post was for locals in need cuz i didnt want to be bothered shipping large items ,,,also in my past dealings i have had to sit on parts due to parties either find them locally or not wanting them then other issues is time and the fact that i have to deal with money orders so i would have to front the $$ and i dont make much $$ i did think of just grabbing them just because they are not easy finds to me its rare but theres the cash issue and now working on going to CDL school which is $8,000 so $$ wil be even tighter ... i dont like to tell people no i feel better helping them out but think i need to discipline myself on this one

hunter_alexander

Master Mechanic
Apr 29, 2008
Erie Pa
No problem. I understand completely.

Just figured I would throw that out there. I hope someone local snags that stuff up. Hate to see it crushed.

SOMEONE GRAB THAT STUFF!!!!!! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor