Year One Rally II 17" wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paladin

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jan 15, 2013
I see that YO has stock again on their cast aluminum 17x8" Rally II wheels with 4.5" BS. I am interested in getting a set for my 81 GP but wanted to know if anyone has stepped up and already bought a set. If so, I'm interested in your impressions of quality, any fitment issues, such as rubbing, and your overall satisfaction with the lip depth and look. Any pics of your ride with the wheels would be cool to see. YO has a sample pic of an aero GP with their Rally II's but I suspect they may be the deeper 17x9's because of the depth of the lip. Thanks All!

Paladin

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jan 15, 2013
That's interesting. No one here has bought a set of these yet? Oh well, thanks for looking at my questions anyway.

67rstbkt

G-Body Guru
Sep 30, 2010
Reno, Nevada
Paladin said:
That's interesting. No one here has bought a set of these yet? Oh well, thanks for looking at my questions anyway.

There are a few guys on performance years forum that have them - a quick search should turn those up. I almost bought them but it does not look like they would clear the C5 brakes I'm using so I found a very similar looking wheel in 18"

Paladin

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jan 15, 2013
67rstbkt said:
Paladin said:

There are a few guys on performance years forum that have them - a quick search should turn those up. I almost bought them but it does not look like they would clear the C5 brakes I'm using so I found a very similar looking wheel in 18"
Hey 67, thanks kindly for the idea. I did go to performance years and dug around. There was a nice GTO that had the 8's on the front and they looked great. Curious about the 18's you ended up with. Are they the USMag Bandits? Any pics you could share? :D
Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor