yet another w.t.f. CL ad...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 14, 2008
Melville,Saskatchewan
This has to be one of the ugliest cars ever created. I hope there is a LS or maybe a Yugo motor under the hood so there is no proof that Oldsmobile had anything to do with it. He should just tell everyone it is the latest Camaro.

• Winner
  • Agree
Reactions: 2 users

STLRegal

G-Body Guru
Jun 22, 2007
St.Louis
Two things come to mind.

e8f68586c05e9c608bf08efa1daeb752.jpg

the-homer-inline4.jpg

Regardless of build quality and skill it took fabricating its still a horrible job. The real challenge is being able to modify a car crazy and make it look good.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

ed1948

Royal Smart Person
Aug 6, 2016
Quinte West, Ontario
I'm sure it was inspired by this song:

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Comon man! That is somebody's pride and joy...LOL :blam:
You know, in a sense you're right. Someone apparently took pride in that build, regardless of how we view it. As the old adage goes, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.
Now, can I have a good puke in peace....:rofl:

I might add, it's still better looking than some of those donk contraptions with 48" wagon wheels.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: 1 users

Longroof79

Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
MVC-754S.JPG
Here's one I had taken a pic of at a local car show about 5-6 yrs ago.
It's hard to determine what it started out as.

axisg

Comic Book Super Hero
Jul 17, 2007
YYZ
^^ the roofline, door and door glass opening looks like a 4 eyed convertible fox body with a 55"ish" chev fibreglass front end grafted on.

Still looks better than the cutt-la-vette

Looks like a company in Jersey does this for a living. Take an LS1 Camaro or an 89-97 Thunderbird and make your own hot-rod

http://www.easyrods.com/

this one made me LOL. Stude-mino
http://www.studemino.com/

Last edited:

Longroof79

Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
As much as I dig the style of a bullet nose Studebaker and '49-'50 shoebox Ford, the kits done on later cars just don't cut the muster.

AxisG, that car was built with some professionalism. I'm not particularly fond of it, but it was built well. It definitely has a '55 Chevy(fiberglass) front end grafted on...plus if you look at the cutaway just below the quarter windows, that's also '55 Chevy styling. The doors and A-pillars do look like from a Foxbody Mustang/ Capri.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor