Youtube d-bags...

Status
Not open for further replies.

kornball426

Royal Smart Person
May 29, 2009
Philadelphia, PA.
Have you guys noticed how many total idiots there are on youtube? Just about every car video people have to play the "can you top this" oneupsmanship game, why can't people just watch a video and either say something positive or keep their mouth shut? Why does every video have at least ten comments about "Oh my 950 horsepower mustang will beat your dads mopar" oh yeah internet bad *ss then where is your mustang? Or "My civic will beat your American piece of sh*t" okay well I'll believe it when I see it, now have fun driving your pow-pow-powerwheels. And whenever there's a burnout video people inevitably say "Oh brake stand job anyone can do that" no sh*t shirlock that's how it's done. It wouldn't be much of a smokey burn out if you just hit the gas and take off out of sight now would it?

Sorry I just need to vent to people that I think will understand. :lol:

khan0165

Royal Smart Person
Jul 14, 2008
Ontario, Canada
well said...
... and am I the only one getting tired of the ACDC background music thats poorly blended into the video?

G-Body_Vet

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 15, 2010
Oh don't even get me started on this one! I personally DESPISE music being played over the vids no matter what it is. When I look at car vids I want to hear the cars!

And as for the comments.....it just reinforces how many retards walk amongst us everyday.

beermonkey9417

Royal Smart Person
Apr 8, 2007
des plaines, il
people like to flex there E-muscle on the innerwebs because they know you cant hit them for saying something stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor